Friday, May 29, 2009

Hair do?

What is with me and long hair? Why do I like it so much? I mean, people survive with shorter hair right? Why do i have to go through the drudgery of maintaining it? Can't I use the numerous hours I spend on it for doing other, more purposeful things? Why doesn't it shine as much as it used to? Why do people mistake it for a curtain? Why does vanny feel like tying me up with it all the bloody time? Why does tia think it goes better with the wall than with my head? Why are people compelled to talk only about my hair in the testimonials? I mean, ain't there more to me as a person than just my hair? Why am I referred to as the girl with the long hair rather than with my name?
Hold it!
It's gone now. The hair, the title, the cribbing. It does feel like a part of me has been chopped off. But I'm learning to live with it, or rather what is left of it. After all, maybe there's more to me than just my hair.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to this side of the world. It sucks. Just like the other side :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o Let's meet up and cry over it! And then we'll shut up and move on :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. weird as it may sound.. i moved on quite well actually.. like i've had this short hair for ages already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you cut your hairrr!!!!! O.o how short!!?!?

    ReplyDelete